 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 245
244  |  246
Subject:
RichLUG website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 15:25:48 GMT

Hi all

Well I have been monkeying around on the net again and have registered the
domain richlug.org.  I have also pointed that domain towards our current
website.  I registered the domain for one year, but it can be easily bumped
up to addtional time.  I was a little short on cash so I only did the year.
I am not asking for money consider this a donation to our cause.  I have
been also looking for a new home for our website that will accomodate us
better.  I think the place we have for now is pretty good, but I am a little
sick of all the msn crap on it.  Yahoo has a pretty good hosting deal and I
have considered building a couple of sites over there.  There cost is $15 a
month.  They have a lot of online tools to use over there to manage the
website, but no yahoo crap hanging around on your site.  If you guys have
any ideas or thoughts on this subject i would like to hear from you.  I am
thinking of snagging some space for myself over there anyways so if this
something you would like to see it would give me one more reason to do it
and be done.

Thanks

Rich