  Search Results: crap
 Results 601 – 620 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A.I.?

(...) I have to disagree, at least in part. My main contention would be that the film is not actually crap. I went to see this movie tonight, and while I respect it's artistic integrity -- with a few quibbles -- I wouldn't actually recommend it, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Lego Robot......Osiris

Hello, this is my second post my last one was a while ago. I'm going to try to post some more these up coming weeks as well, Im working on a Optimal Optimus, A cheetor and a tankorr one, as well as a few regular Robots and an hard suit too. But my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: ebay rant

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GH6y40.4n6@lugnet.com... (...) news:GH6sJo.H2B@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Even if you know the weight it can still be a crap shoot on international packages. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

(...) WHy not have the Jack Stone crap for the step after duplo, as Lego says, but also have classic town at the same time? Doesn't seem so far-fetched to me. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Question for MISB owners (or recent) of 6824

(...) <sob> Well, I might as well just leave .space then and go build castles and crap! ;] KDJ P.S., hang on and I'll get to the rest of your message. I'm in the process of planning a move... ___...___ Builder of Castles and Crap #203, Windsor, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: A Brave New World

Unfortunately, there isn't any way we can live in "harmony" with mother nature. If we really wanted to preserve Earth, then we'd have to give up our current lifestyles. Yup, no more SUV's, no more fertilizer (nitrogen), no more nuclear powerplants, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: National vote on handguns?

Hey Y'all: I am amazed at the variety of subjects y'all are willing to debate here -- everything from polyamory, to Larry and Scott, to gun control. I have taken part once or twice before, but boy! -- some of you are hard-core! This time, I'll step (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: LUCNY's goals?

(...) A place to exchange ideas and creativity. (...) Trains!! Ahhhhhh thats my main bread and butter.. I also know Alan is also a Train Head! Thats at least two of us.. Considering two people I think we have a good amount... off the top of my head. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long writes: <snip for lack of sanity> Jesse, You managed to miss each and every point I took my time to type last night, and be offended by them. I guess I really shouldn't have expected more from you...but I had a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: I can't hear you ........

(...) Prepare for a little stream of consciousness because I'm gonna be all over the place . . . It used to seem like Lego didn't want to have anything to do with licensing. But now it seems like that's all they do; Star Wars, Harry Potter, Jurassic (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  Re: ebay rant

How about... 1) The mere appearance of consumer protection through useless programs like "Safe-Harbor." The reality is that you are not protected in any way under a certain amount, and that even should you qualify for the protection eBay is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

crap
(score: 0.789)

  A couple of notes

I do have a few thoughts about the layout that I'll throw up here. Dean, you mentioned extra speakers for your "multimedia presentation". Do you have those ready to use? Do they require power? We could probably just put them under the table there, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  RE: Browser Usage

(...) A recent sample of hits to my website (probably the same audience as Pauls' website, or anyone else on LUGNET) MSIE 5 466 71.36% Netscape 4 109 16.69% MSIE 4 34 5.20% Netscape 3 20 3.06% MSIE 6 16 2.45% Netscape 6 4 0.61% Other 4 0.61% As you (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Kopaka Rehu - Bionicle MOC

Mark, Hey I'm glad you cross posted. I don't really check any other groups. Those are great. I really like the legs. Also the sword of Heatwave just plain ol' rocks. Nice hands too. Man you're way ahead of me using the new Bionicle parts. I'm still (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Something interesting in the mech world...

AARRGGHH! Must resist, can't, but I must! nooo...ooo! Muahahahahaha! cries the K-nex emperor! I have you now! you can not escape! NOOOOOO! Must-not-buy-stupid-K-nex! But it is so frickin cool! AHHHHH I hate you Lego! why couldn't you have done (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Something interesting in the mech world...

Personally I don't want Lego making anything mecha. I want a genre that is untouched by their "master builders". A place where I can still build what I want and NOT have it compared to Legoland or some store display. Also (and I know I'm in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

(...) You've got to be kidding. Where is Castle? I hoped to see Pirates back, same with Town. Maybe some other decent new themes. What a joke. None of the above lsited crap interests me in the least. Maybe Star Wars would be ok if I was a Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

(...) Ummm...Geordan, you are obviously not reading the all of the posts, all of my post here, or follow-up posts properly. JESSE WROTE ALL OF THAT! Get it now? Jesse himself brings up things like that, in simple posts to .space. He uses off-hand (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: It is time to ban JAL.

(...) Well, I was hoping someone wouldn't waste their time building just that list. Seriously, where does it get us? You missed my instances of a certain 3-letter word...are you sure you don't want to make a LUGNET page listing all of the violations (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Post Show Debriefing

Ditto on the whole for the discussion thus far. I'll be picking up more of the VLC fabric (no one else is buying it!). I loved using the wires as hydro lines -- great idea, David. Switching yards are cool when littered with rolling stock -- good for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

crap
(score: 0.787)

More:  Next Page >>