 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1256
1255  |  1257
Subject:
A couple of notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:08:02 GMT

I do have a few thoughts about the layout that I'll throw up here.

Dean, you mentioned extra speakers for your "multimedia presentation".
Do you have those ready to use?  Do they require power?  We could
probably just put them under the table there, perhaps on a box or
something.  Just wanted to remind you to plan for them, bring the
appropriate wiring and power supplies, etc.

What else is confirmed for the freight yard?  It was very empty
yesterday.  Does anyone know what else David is bringing for it?  Will
there be any buildings?  Vehicles?  Containers?  Industrial "crap"?
I'll be calling him as well, but I thought I'd throw it on the forum,
too.

Is anyone bringing plates, etc. to attach all the baseplates together.
I'm kind of taking care of my own little Hogwarts section, and haven't
really been thinking of anyone else's areas in this regard.
Yesterday, I was constantly flipping up the edges.  I can only imagine
what it will be like next weekend, especially without the glass.

That's it, for now.  Let's remember to have lots of extension cords,
masking tape, duct tape (to tape tables together, and legs to the
carpet).

Robin