 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1260
Re: A couple of notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Is anyone bringing plates, etc. to attach all the baseplates together.
I'm kind of taking care of my own little Hogwarts section, and haven't
really been thinking of anyone else's areas in this regard.
Yesterday, I was constantly flipping up the edges.  I can only imagine
what it will be like next weekend, especially without the glass.

Well one thing Alex did was to convert most (if not all) of the outside
baseplates into 32x32s in the hopes of reducing the likelihood of
"flipping."  Will that suffice?  Do we need to attach the inside baseplates?

-Bryan