  Search Results: crap
 Results 521 – 540 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

Im not too thrilled with all this new lego crap comming out. First its the Cyber junk, then the Robo/ThrowBott crap, and now this Bionicle mess. Whats with all these crappy new lego pieces? "Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?" Wanna (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.799)

  Re: New Space movie ... Dancing on The Moon

(...) I looked at this movie a couple of nights ago on brickshelf. VERY GOOD! I love how the lego minifigs take a baseball bat and beat the crap out of the non-lego minifig, then kick the fallen figure over the top of the stairs. :^D I also noticed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.799)

  New Space movie ... Dancing on The Moon

Hello space fans and film fans, I'd liek to introduce my new movie, "Dancing on the Moon". It can be found on Brickfilms, here: (URL) Just go there and scroll down the directory. It's right under "The Chase" and right above "2001: A LEGO Odyssey". (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.799)

  "Robotica"

I ended up watching "Robotica" on TLC last night. There were two back to back episodes. It was on, so I thought to myself "Why not just watch one time, and see what it's all about?" I have so many mixed feelings. I was chatting with a friend from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.799)

  This happens to me ALL the time!

(...) I'm fortunate enough to have two toy consignment shops where I live. They both yield fantastic deals now and then, but I really get annoyed when I find non-Lego stuff like pennies, misc. action figure props, pet hair, pen caps, and other crud. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

Gee, I didn't even know half that crap existed..... Add to the make-us-happy-set a V12 with the old cylinders and ten 24x43 solid wheels.... And for the second release the old threads (like in 856) or a worthy successor. As for beams, I've heard of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) He's been in a few good movies, though, too. Okay, well, one. (The Hunt for Red October; Curry played the doctor/only surviving officer not "in" on the plan) (...) Probably just Sturgeon's Law in action. If you take roles in enough movies, 10% (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Alien and gravity

(...) There's not much good to be said about that (those?) movie(s)! I'd say Dr. Frankenfurter is Curry's best role to date, and certainly the role (like Connery's James Bond) that he'll spend the rest of his career getting out from under! (...) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: How talentless IS Steven Segal

(...) I'm guilty (gulp) of watching a few of them, mostly as background noise in the apartment with me occaisionally asking "What is this crap?" The stupidest scene to watch is the car chase in "Above the Law". We discover that Segal has the magic (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) I hate Taxes, they allways use it for crap anyways, but, I figured i'd tack it one with a few train wheels since i got to get them anyways. Josh (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town, lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GCpnKK.AMG@lugnet.com... (...) container. (...) Ew, are you still using those dual-height things? Crap... :-/ Really wish you'd just keep the level the same... Iain (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Hey, I got another doosy for you, Jeremy! Old skool: Remember when "Amadeus" won a bunch of Oscars back in 1984? We all got familiarized with the "story" of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and how Salieri was jealous and killed him-- 100% pure crap! (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Heh heh, I see what you mean. That was a big ol' can of worms! ;^) (...) If you want specifics, I've got doosy for you-- In October of 1990, NBC aired a "special" on Nostrodamis's predictions of world tyrants (by the way, all that Nostradamis (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.798)

  Re: More sticker/decal talk

It's like fishing for Halibut, ya gotta leave the bait out for a long time! :) Thanks for picking up this thread! I have been moving forward on this topic. Sorry that I didn't update the group but with no response I wasn't sure there was any (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  Re: A heretic writes :-)

I dont know. they look crap in castles what good is LEGO if it cant be used in a castle :) "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GD6E9C.HIL@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  Re: lego should make multimodel instructions (ala 6861)

Hmmm you forget Technic.. But the only technic sets currently out that arent huge are crap :) And doing it for huge sets isnt a good idea, thats the point, you use mid range to small sets, to get good sales :) (...) whatever (...) Not needed, since (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Clone Car Sort of finished

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GCL4qn.A5y@lugnet.com... (...) of course you had to have DualHead in the background. ;) (...) the (...) Have you considered looking for thin pinstriping? It's very flexible and would be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Bionicle.com updated!

Amend that. The website contest has the same prizes except for the skateboarding crap, and the age category "13 and up" is there. Interesting restrictions. Four pages max. I was going to do a Bionicle section on my techbots page anyway, but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  Ok, why such anti-American sentiment? (Was Re: the metric system)

(...) First, regarding the metric system, use whatever pleases you. Personally, I don't care. I like the old system, simply because i grew up with it, and i therefore find it more (personally) natural to think in terms of feet and inches than meters (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.797)

  In Search of Pieces after Dark Ages

Well I'm comin' back from my Dark Ages, and wow the Lego world has passed me by. Today I broke down my 3-foot long space creation which has been with me for many years now in hopes of building a castle. I found my baseplates gathering dust under my (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.797)

More:  Next Page >>