 Marketplace / Shopping / 7294
Re: Women's Team -- set 3416
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.town, lugnet.sports
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 22:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
mfuss903 wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tony Hafner writes:
Confirmed- I just ordered 2 copies of <set:3416> from US Shop at Home for
$9.99.  She told me they were in stock, so I should have them in my hands
within a week.

I added .town because I thought this was of particular interest to Townies.

Hmmm, even with California's 7.5% sales tax, they're a bit cheaper at Legoland
($9.95 instead of $9.99), at least in small quantities (I figured out at one
time that it took something like a $160 order to be cheaper than buying local
with our 6.5% sales tax).

Frank

Plus you gotta figure in shipping, that hurts too, unless you get a big order.

The shipping is why you need a $160ish order to start to break even. Of
course if you're an honest upright citizen, you can almost never do
better buying from S@H than buying from your local store.

I hate Taxes, they allways use it for crap anyways, but, I figured i'd tack
it one with a few train wheels since i got to get them anyways.
Josh