 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 801
Re: Clone Car Sort of finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:40:55 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

As I mentioned sometime ago, I was going to build one or two clones of the
great 4547 Club Car.  Well, here it is:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/103-0316_IMG.jpg

I actually GASPED OUT LOUD when I saw this. Calum, it's FANTASTIC!!!!! And
of course you had to have DualHead in the background. ;)

-Different interior

What I need to do next is to get some clear printing stickers and do up • the
S trim and the stripes on the doors.

Have you considered looking for thin pinstriping? It's very flexible and
would be appropriate for this. CRAP, I'M LATE.

    Iain