 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 803
Re: Clone Car Sort of finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
I actually GASPED OUT LOUD when I saw this. Calum, it's FANTASTIC!!!!! And
of course you had to have DualHead in the background. ;)

Where else am I going to show off dual monitor Matrox G450 displays? :)
(Actually, it was purely coincidental, I didn't think about it.)  Speaking
of two:

"First rule in government spending: why build one when you can have two at
twice the price?"--Contact

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/dualcc.jpg

Have you considered looking for thin pinstriping? It's very flexible and
would be appropriate for this. CRAP, I'M LATE.

Yes.  You mentioned it before.  I'm also going to look at different colours
of electrical tape.  It's a question of getting the S curve mostly.

Calum