 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 884
Re: Clone Car Sort of finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 09:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
As I mentioned sometime ago, I was going to build one or two clones of the
great 4547 Club Car.  Well, here it is:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/103-0316_IMG.jpg
What I need to do next is to get some clear printing stickers and do up the
S trim and the stripes on the doors.

Calum, did you ever get a scan of the 'S' trim?
If not, let me know and I will scan it for you.
Email me at home: heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca
Play well.

no, I didn't-thanks for the offer!  Once I get back, I'll mail you about it.
(this is being pecked out in Billund Airport.

thanks!

Calum