  Search Results: crap
 Results 401 – 420 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chris Gray's site (was Re: MB sites)

(...) I'm not sure why I took that with such a negative bent. But I'll think aloud for a bit. (warning, this is going to be rambling, long, and might turn into a rant) I think Lego is pretty cool. I grew up with it, and remember when it was the only (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  What is this crap?

I'm sorry, but the new soccer sets are junk. They have, in my mind, no real redeeming value. (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) Obviously your opinion, but I see lots of value in them: - A fun game (I haven't really played the game, but I've watched people have fun, and I've heard people talk about how much fun they had with it). - Some decent parts (sure, they are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) I agree with you totally Frank, but maybe Brian was referring to <set:3412>, <set:3413>, and <set:3414> which seem very weak compared to the initial releases. --DaveL (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: What is this crap?

In >I agree with you totally Frank, but maybe Brian was referring to (...) Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. The 2000 sets are good. I bought the $6 one and my sister (a minor lego and major soccer fan) asked for the stadium for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) If I could just add to this thread I have to say that they have redeeming value to kids for playability of 3409 (as long as you aren't alone) and good selections of parts for some of my MOC stuff, like Castle and Space. If you can get them at (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego

(...) Agreed. There is no "monolithic" UK view, (just as there is no "US" view either). However there certainly is a bit of a running gag among many people I talked with about disliking the French and french ways. The UK and France are close allies (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: What is this crap?

(...) Darn, I hate being misunderstood. When I said the "new" sets I meant the 3 $5 ones for 2001. They look pretty crappy, especially compared to the really good ones TLC released for 2000. I have the $6 one and am planning on getting the big one (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: RIS 1.5 kit

Something worth checking may be "Dick Smith Electronics" down here in little old New Zealand (please remove the line wrap): (URL) if they ship offshore, but they're doing RIS1.5 for NZ$399. Our crap currency only buys US$0.40, so that works out at (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  I think I really am gonna stop collecting this garbage

I never thought it would end, but after 29 years of collecting Lego (100% Town complete; 80% Train complete), almost 1500 sets, close to 200,000 pieces, I need to seriously consider stopping to collect these absolutely horrible pieces of garbage (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  This will probably get me killed.

"Letter from the Queen of England Received by New York Times 11/15/00 To the citizens of the United States of America, In the light of your failure to elect a President and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.812)

  Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ? (1)

(...) It isn't just you. I notice the delay as well on every machine I use - fast or slow, on every connection I use, fast or slow. Last time I looked into this (and I think posted about it) it seemed fairly obvious the biggest delays were had by IE (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

crap
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Polyamory

(...) This is pretty typical of the crap that polyamorists spew in an attempt to make themselves seem enlightened. First of all, what state is forcing morality on anyone? As far as I know, in most state adultery isn't even illegal. Many religions (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.811)

  Re: From Harry Browne

Uh, society is not the victim here, dude. When talking about murder, the victim normally is the person who was murdered, but maybe on your planet the purpose of justice in a murder trial is to figure out how the unfortunate slaying of an innocent (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Uh. I was mostly joking. I haven't seen a BETAMAX tape since.... well, since the first place my family used to rent videos from, which was back in... crap. I dunno. '85? '86? I figured it was a marketing thing, though, since the main purpose (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

crap
(score: 0.811)

  Re: pBricks & W2K?

No, it won't, here's what I did: Install the software, it will probably crap out on parts of the QuickTime 2 & 3 installation, continue thru everything to the end. Don't bother trying to run the installed software, it won't, but the key components (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

crap
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Polyamory

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) my (...) to (...) Too much snippage. The entire paragraph you're quoting from contained questions just before your quote: (...) I'm still interested in your answers. (...) that (...) that (...) logic, (...) A (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.810)

  some great ebay finds

search under jw77 he has a lot of minifig s up for grabs including a crap load of black knights in full armor! cool check it out also i have another question is there a new castle accessory pack coming soon because i am low on the goods of war (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

(...) Most of the stores here (in Co. Spgs) suck. We've got three Targets, two of which are alright (the Lego aisles are shared with K'Nex and other "building toys.") We've got three Walmarts, which all pretty much suck... but they are a good source (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.810)

  Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?

(...) The only boxes I currently have intact are from "my favorites", ones I could not bear to cut down because they had been my prize finds (6090, 6973, 6982, and 6286-etc.). The rest get folded flat or cut into backs and fronts, depending on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

crap
(score: 0.809)

More:  Next Page >>