  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?

Well, if you find out what else the 2x2 clear tiles were available in, let me know, so I can keep a lookout for them ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: New Minifig Shots

I was referring to the fact that you can now get a good clear look at the minifig - I know the chest is blocked, but I don't think anyone has posted anything better . . . (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: LEGO promotes drinking?!

I, too, saw that note and wondered about it. John, your logic is very clear -- are there any facts to back up this seller's claim? I own at least 4 of those sets (my *favorite*) and would love to see some response here. Janice (the legoqueen) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Tapping into the Track's electricity

(...) But (...) But it has another advantage - if you use one red & one clear (white) at each end, you can have automatic head / tail lights on your engine. ROSCO (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Galactic Shipyard updates 1/30/01

I moved the site to its own folder so I can clear up the main directory on my server. The new address is: (URL) know, big change : ) The site will slowly begin to focus once again on large creations. Cap ships, sub cap, big fighters, microfig cap (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Another thought: Can you use clear nail polish on top of an inkjet sticker for permanence and the appropriate gloss? Peter (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I don't think anyone has any issues with the desire to be clear about whether a post is personal opinion or an Offical Statement. But that can easily be done without restricting where posting happens, and in fact WAS being done, the T&C (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Sets for mecha/space parts

(...) pieces, and basic blocks. (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: I DID IT!

What do you mean, you needed the parts? All you need are a few clear pieces and an A-Wing window, two Cessna-like wings, two engines, the bottom pieces of the aircraft,(pieces to make) the rear wheel compartments, and a piece to make the anti-tank (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.town)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Oops - Shell Stickers!

(...) I agree! WAY cheaper. I am going to try to plan any use of clear stickers in MTW sets to be on white brick backgrounds if I can manage it. ++Lar (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Gun Control, Unnessesary Evil

(...) Whose God's law? Mine or yours? Thankfully the US constitution makes it pretty clear that it stands above God's law. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Datsville continuation - more ideas

I've been thinking about simplification. What if we replaced all non-clear bricks, plates and tiles that have no visible studs and are not seen from below with plain boxes? Yes, I know that it is virtually impossible to make a program that checks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Fatwah

(...) I was talking more about the linkage to events of 11th sept. The link is clear. (...) One would hope not. (...) Is so, that would be equall irrelevant (to me). (...) In the news yes. But this is not news. This is opinion from a political (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?

(...) I feel my sarcasm was well placed since your initial response made it clear that you already stated your stance on this topic in previous discussions in this group, hence nothing that has been presented ever since has swayed your opinion. So (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: ISCC: Let your ideas take flight...

(...) See the official rules for the official answer. If they're not clear it's partly my fault since I helped translate them. Unofficially: There are a number of categories. Each category has 3 judges. Each judge is a judge of only one category, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: what makes a legend?

<snipped all of it> Brad, See the above posts and one thing is clear, we want more legend sets. :-) As far as modifying design due to current limitations, use you common sense. We do not want a Galaxy Explorer without wings. ;-) But we do understand (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  IOM: About the Mist

Ok - this is the 2nd in the series of FAQ. Hopefully it will clear some questions up - maybe raise newer ones. Just let me know what still needs details: (URL) Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Picture Processing - Vision Command

(...) Hi, the Vision Command Camera is actually a logitech quickcam web in a clear lego-brick compatible housing. So it's a USB kamera with a stiff about 5 meters long cable. It has to be connected to a USB port on a PC. The software from Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: How I should have explained this...

(...) 098 Accessory Pack - comes with a Belville french broad loaf, a clear mug, and 5 minifigs (all with frownies) -John (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:GoqCy3.F37@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) attacked. (...) people (...) an (...) I'm sorry, I wasn't clear enough and because of that you misinterpreted my intent. I meant to say - I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>