 Space / 6497
6496  |  6498
Subject:
Galactic Shipyard updates 1/30/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:42:35 GMT

I moved the site to its own folder so I can clear up the main
directory on my server. The new address is:

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/

I know, big change : )

The site will slowly begin to focus once again on large creations. Cap
ships, sub cap, big fighters, microfig cap ships and the like.  I'm
sure everyone will be happy with the results in the end. The smaller
creations that were on the site will be saved and some should be
ported over to the new Space World site when it comes about. Thank you
all for your submissions!  From what I understand if all goes well
with the new site then users might be able to add/ remove their own
creations. This is a much cooler service than I can provide at the GS.

I'm going to also keep the areas for captains and pilots because those
sections seem pretty cool.

I'm also considering putting up a section filled with tips for
building big ships, submitted by builders.

For now some new additions are:

Armed Merchant vessel by Pat Hough
Mark Four Destroyer by Trevor Pruden
Destroyer Class Warship by Tim Courtney
Valour Advanced Gunship by Mladen Pejic

I don't have all the text up for these entries but this will change
soon.

As usual tell me about any problems with veiwing the site and tell me
if you have any comments or criticizm.

I'm sure theres something I'm forgetting but oh well..
Thanks
-Jon