 Off-Topic / Debate / 12055
Re: Gun Control, Unnessesary Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:49:48 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
There are 3 types of laws that I abide by.  The first and fore most is God's
law. The second is constitutional law.  The third is common saftey law (traffic
laws for example)  A common saftey law is only valid if it does not contradict
constitutional law. Constitiutional law must not contradict God's law.

Whose God's law? Mine or yours? Thankfully the US constitution makes it
pretty clear that it stands above God's law.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com