 Off-Topic / Debate / 12120
Re: Gun Control, Unnessesary Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Now that I have my ability to post again...

The whole idea of gun control (regardless of what the majority belive) is
uncostitutional.

If you are correct, why not just make it costitutional?

Because Gun Control is wrong.

What do you mean it is "wrong"? Is everynation which has gun control (I
expect most do) wrong then?

By Wrong I mean it is unconstitutional in the USA.  I explained why it is wrong
beyond that in my original post.

-Mike Petrucelli