 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3526
Re: what makes a legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:29:31 GMT

<snipped all of it>

Brad,

See the above posts and one thing is clear, we want more legend sets. :-)

As far as modifying design due to current limitations, use you common sense.
We do not want a Galaxy Explorer without wings. ;-) But we do understand
that you cannot make things the exact same way today that you could 10-20
years ago. (I personally prefer the modern helmet on the Classic Space minifigs)

In the sticker or printing debate, which is cheaper? And are those savings
reflected in the prices of the sets?

Thanks for letting us have our input,

Jude

BTW, since the Ice Planet theme was actually called Ice Planet 2002, I think
it would only be appropriate to release the "Legendary" Deep Freeze Defender
next year. :-D