  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: All plastic track

(...) First, to be completely clear about a very very important distinction - we're not "switching", we're "including". Plastic rails will not kill the metal rails. Metal rails will continue into the future. We are working on production process that (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Te only thing I said was clear that was people agreed with you. And the vast majority was a reference to the people who were in on the discussion. (...) Yes, that is exactly what I said, did I misquote you or twist your words? No, I did not do (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Thoughts on Turning

Thanks to all who replied. I am now clear to benefits of the adder/subtractor and will incorporate it into my bot. Cheers, Reno (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Servo controlers for mindstorms?

I should have ben more clear I am interested in what people have ben doing with software and hardware. Just trying to find out as much as I can about it:) Kekoa Proudfoot wrote in message ... (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I hope I made it clear that my sour grapes are not directed at Sanjay, but rather to the policies of TLG. (except for the auc comment;-) I envy his opportunity, and bemoan the fact that TLG doesn't provide it to all. -John (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Scaling Buildings in Datville  [DAT]

I obviously wasn't clear enough in my original post. By "scaling" buildings, I mean using buildings that would otherwise be too large for Datsville, but down-scaling them in the town.dat file, i.e.: 1 16 540 0 -800 0 0 0.50 0 0.50 0 -0.50 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: orange for orange or whatever

I wasn't very clear... "I need 8 1x4 *plates* or 16 1x2 *plates* (or any combo)" SteveB (...) need? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  FA(eBay): 2100++ Technic parts

Technic: 4 sets clear engine cylinder, yellow piston and connectors, plus extra connectors (URL) + Technic connectors of many kinds (URL) Technic figures plus 5 helmets with visors (URL) standard black Technic beams, 1x16 to 1x2 (incl 2-hole 1x2) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) I don't think I was clear enough in my last post. The $35 price includes shipping, but only for orders inside the US. International orders need to pay shipping. Josh (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: FS: Pristine Shrinkwrapped 780 Construction Set from 70's

(...) To clear up my intentions and past rulings on this situation: This is an offer to sell to the person making the highest offer within a fixed period of time. No updates will be posted or mailed to those making offers and no higher offers will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)

(...) this brings to mind a question for me... surely in all of our huddled AFOL masses there must be an attorney, or at least someone with a smidge of legal background???? if not, if there isn't someone on the inside who can provide legal direction (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)

(...) Random aside - I do wish there was an "edit" button on the LUGNET web interface that would give us the ability to edit our messages once they have been posted if we catch an error within 5 minutes or so. But that's probably not possible (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)

(...) I'm not. It's just a growing pain. Todd and Suz want SO BADLY for LEGO to respect our community. They want it so badly that they freak out a bit when something happens that might tarnish our rep. To have these things happen so closely in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Time for LUGNET Legal Aid? (was: Remy is in the clear)

(...) ahhh.. okay.. i see... so basically i made the statement saying that perhaps we should look to people who know what they're talking about.. and all you can say is that i'm wrong.. i didn't say i'm positive of anything... to quote myself "no (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Accessory Color Question

(...) available (...) There are tons, all trans.: Yellow, clear, green, dk. pink, lt. blue, and maybe more. (...) Yep. The belville towers have blue gems all around them. There is also a pink-purpleish gem in 5824. There's also a turqoise gem in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Posting problem with the web-interface!

(...) This is clear at least - Todd, CNews is in violation of this. I think implementing it could be a good idea, but not high-priority at this time, as I haven't noticed anything breaking from them. (...) Ah, the infamous Son-of. The problem there (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) I'm not convinced that it's all that clear cut. I have observed age-peers of mine who are markedly less worldly and make stupid decisions about their lives. At what magic age is one fully capable of making decisions such that we can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

I think this is a clear case of bait & switch. I could see if they tried apologizing for the first time, but nothing, and then to do it again!! I wish we could do something, more than just boycott, I think they need to be reported, and example made (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Train Decals

(...) Both. You can buy preprinted sheets, blank (clear) sheets that you print on, or white sheets that you print on. The blanks are for black printing only or for a surface which is already white. The white sheets allow you to print color on them, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: L3Lab - yet another LDraw viewer

(...) analysis. It dumps all kinds of diagnostic data on the model. It gives my Tantive IV all kinds of pretty colors. Lars, after I get over how amazingly cool this app is, I'm gonna flog you with a lasagna noodle for keeping it away from us for so (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>