 General / 6075
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 07:57:30 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

But, I see absolutely no reason to be bitter towards the opportunity Sanjay
has had.

I hope I made it clear that my sour grapes are not directed at Sanjay, but rather
to the policies of TLG.  (except for the auc comment;-)  I envy his opportunity,
and bemoan the fact that TLG doesn't provide it to all.

-John