 General / 6076
Re: Christmas in July!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:08:07 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1298
   Does the set number have anything to do with when this set was released
or is it just coincidence?

--
   Have fun!
   John
Arjan Brugman wrote in message <01bedc55$3169c9e0$612440d4@default>...
<snip>

Guys, is there a pic somewhere of this calendar? Don't think we have it
here in Holland, and I'm really curious what it looks like...
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net