 General / 5934
Re: Christmas in July!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:35:09 GMT

Uh, WHERE in TRU - in the Lego section, or elsewhere?  I didn't see any in
the Sunnyvale TRU as of 2 days ago, and I need to know if I need to look
all over the store!

I gotta decide if I'm going to drive to the next nearest TRU to get a
couple.

Patricia Schempp wrote:

Yeah!  I found set 1298 (Advent Calendar) at my local TRU in Anderson,
SC for 19.99.  There were four, with a shelf space and sticker for
them.  Of course I bought one, how could I resist?  Anyone else seen
these in the US? Anyone know if S@H is going to carry them now?

Patricia Schempp

--
Tom Stangl