 General / 6022
Re: Christmas in July!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Patricia Schempp writes:
Yeah!  I found set 1298 (Advent Calendar) at my local TRU in Anderson,
SC for 19.99.  There were four, with a shelf space and sticker for
them.  Of course I bought one, how could I resist?  Anyone else seen
these in the US? Anyone know if S@H is going to carry them now?

Patricia Schempp
It's a funny coincidence that I saw these today at the Monrovia (Los Angeles
area) TRU.  They have at least 8 or 9.  I was wondering why no body on Lugnet
had posted anything about them.  If anyone really needs one give me an email
and we'll work something out.
Bryce McGlone