 General / 5799
Re: Christmas in July!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 21:20:31 GMT

Patricia Schempp wrote:

Yeah!  I found set 1298 (Advent Calendar) at my local TRU in Anderson,
SC for 19.99.  There were four, with a shelf space and sticker for
them.  Of course I bought one, how could I resist?  Anyone else seen
these in the US? Anyone know if S@H is going to carry them now?

They seem to be pretty common here in the Boston area - TRUs all over the
place are carrying them, as well as a couple of smaller toy stores. I'm
tempted to buy (esp. for the beards!) but I know I could never wait
until Xmas, and it's cheating if you don't...

;)