 CAD / 2727
2726  |  2728
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: Scaling Buildings in Datville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:21:53 GMT

I obviously wasn't clear enough in my original post.

By "scaling" buildings, I mean using buildings that would otherwise be too
large for Datsville, but down-scaling them in the town.dat file, i.e.:

1 16 540 0 -800 0 0 0.50 0 0.50 0 -0.50 0 0 tanders.DAT

This makes the POV'ed house look more in line with other buildings, but it
also makes individual bricks, plates, etc. 1/2 the size of bricks in other
houses.  Check out the most recent picture of Datsville for an example.  The
tan house is Anders' home at 1/2 scale.  It's most obvious when looking at the
porch, where two rows of studs fit into one row of grass studs.

-John Van