  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2141 – 2160 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  storage/space to build

When my kids were small my husband got tired of stepping on LEGOS in the dark, claimed they hurt. (I always turn on a light, and avoid stepping on a cat, too.) He built them a 30 by 60 inch table with a laminated top and 1 inch quarter-round all (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Importing LDraw parts into LeoCAD

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) The dialog box that appears when you try to import a piece is not very clear, first you have to select the LDraw root directory (something like c:\lego\ldraw) and then you have to choose the file you want to (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Pale Horse Powersuit - 7700 Stealth Hunter Alternate Model

This was originally going into Chris Doyle's Iron Man contest but it just doesn't look the part. Still worth a peek, IMHO. Grab your 7700 Stealth Hunter parts and give it a go! (URL) should be available tomorrow - 4/18) ..joseph g (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.030)

  Space 70's - 90's UPDATE #2

Space Auction Update #2 Sorry for the late update, family virus round up. Rules are given at the end of the items listing. Please review. Condition of box/instruction/pieces and other notes are given. Full details on missing pieces provided as all (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model

(...) office, I think... Can you describe how to set up the motors? It's not clear in the picture, and I don't want to have to dig up LDraw to figure it out. Thanks, -Kekoa (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: SHell sets are here!

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: 6462 & 6479 Reviews

(...) Hi, I like the set 6462, but should admit that helicopter could be nicer if it has longer main rotors and norrower landing skids. Look nice fronm sides (nicer than the picture on the box) but sucks from front or back. Anyway, it is nice to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: good trade

(...) I say the same for David. Also, for anyone that is planning on bidding in his auction, the sets I received are in much better condition than what I thought. The printed pieces and minifigs look like new, and the clear pieces almost without (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Modern Auction 7 Update

I thought about it, and now I am confused. I guess there isn't much difference between like-new, and almost like-new. But like-new would be better than almost like-new. It's almost like-new, but not quite. I guess what I mean by like-new is that (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Anone interested in the following sets?

I'm having a clear-out. I have the following US-only sets 'spare' that I'm prepared to let go to a fellow UK LUGNetter: 2160 2161 2162... the 2 Aquaraiders sets 6150... the US-only Hydronauts set 6107... the US only Stingrays set. All are new in (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  [Review]3225 "Classic Train"

Set: 3225 "Classic Train" Train System / 9V (billed as "Classic" Train set in catalog) Rating date: 17 October 1998 Rated by: Larry Pieniazek (my first review) Story (ala adequate.com) It's a sunny day in October 1898. With a shrill whistle, the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Building pyramids. (Was: Announcing my newly completed website)

Richard, I wonder if you could clear this up a little bit? (...) I understand how this makes a pyramid. (...) I don't understand how this makes a pyramid. Does the pyramid rise with a less steep angle now? Are these three lines one vertical section? (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) This works. Cool. Will you share the technique, or a pointer to where you learned about it, I need this myself for work related stuff! One note on the instructions, it is sufficient to clear your caches, you don't need to actually exit the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  FS/FT: 1980's Technic sets etc.

I am having a clear-out of unsold lots from recent auctions. Prices where given are in US$ and include shipping to the US. I am open to trade offers and cash offers on those marked OFFERS. 6350 Pizza-To-Go, Unopened, box shelf-worn/slightly crushed. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Lego Plotter - a few pics.

Don Forth wrote: <snip> (...) <Grin> I love good modesty like this, along the lines of "I've just spent a bunch of time making plastic LEGO Elements do things that people might be shocked and amazed to see, and I've gone to the trouble to photograph (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) Sure, here's how it works -- it's really pretty trivial and I don't know why I've never seen it on any other site before. All you do is have the user upload a foofoo file using the form-upload, and you look at the location of it, which gets (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Do we have linkage?

We got it loud and clear! Russell ---...--- (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Dead HB

Hi All, While I was building my sumo robot I managed to short a wire in my HB. I put a wire that was connected to a multimeter and also connected to another part of the robot, into a digital sensor input, sparks came out and it smelt like burnt (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ... (...) Stand well clear of the blast zone, or your eyes may water. The garlic and peppers are absorbed slowly but, depending on your digestive tract, they can be expelled with remarkable force. So much for "What (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.029)

  Re: what is this folow up thingy?

(...) Hey there Mike, Note that Selçuk said in his first message that he had searched the online help of Outlook Express and it had no clue about "following-up." Online help is a natural place for users to look. Keep in mind that the error message (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.029)

More:  Next Page >>