 Marketplace / Auctions / 147
Re: Modern Auction 7 Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 00:08:01 GMT

I thought about it, and now I am confused.  I guess there isn't much difference
between like-new, and almost like-new.

But like-new would be better than almost like-new.  It's almost like-new, but
not quite.

I guess what I mean by like-new is that it's basically in brand new condition,
but I can't say that because it has been built and touched.

I'll try to clear it up in the auction notes.

Matthew

Mint =new and unopened           b= box included
aL-N =almost like-new            *= see notes at bottom
L-N =like-new
  EX =excellent condition
   G =good condition

I'm confused by the order. Except for aL-N, these are in descending order. So
is aL-N better than L-N (implied by position, but not by "almost") or worse (in
which case it's out of order)? (2)

As for the auction itself, there are some nice sets here, at attractive prices.

1 - I'd say "not to be picky, but.." but I *AM* being picky here.:-)

2 - Slightly out of order lists just drive me crazy... Chaos is cool, and order
is OK but almost... :-)

++Lar

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic