 General / 526
Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:42:51 GMT

Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ...
I just finished preparing a jar of Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic pickles and cannot
wait to try them.  I am very curious to see how long it takes for the peppers
and garlic to be absorbed into the pickles.  I will try a few every day
starting tomorrow and will see how fast the flavor develops.

Stand well clear of the blast zone, or your eyes may water. The garlic and
peppers are absorbed slowly but, depending on your digestive tract, they can
be expelled with remarkable force.

So much for "What you can't see can't hurt you..."

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,