 General / 530
Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 00:35:08 GMT

will hurt begin to describe eating one of those things.?? ;->

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
I'll bet these will hurt going in and they willstiil hurt coming out
habanero serano and jalapenos ai caramba estamos muriendo con este chiles

Burn well
Dave
Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ...
I just finished preparing a jar of Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic pickles and • cannot
wait to try them.  I am very curious to see how long it takes for the • peppers
and garlic to be absorbed into the pickles.  I will try a few every day
starting tomorrow and will see how fast the flavor develops.

There is no way to fit all of the ingredients into the jar, so of course I • had
to eat a pickle.

This is not an inexpensive endeavor.  Total bill for this little snack was
$8.12 but I just had to try them.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, check it out at:

http://www.fibblesnork.com/uber-garlic/pickle/

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com
Scott's LEGO(tm) Parts Sale:  http://204.57.188.13/scott/

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/