 Off-Topic / Fun / 244
Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:41:41 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes:
this thread begin to be too much
funny...:-D

I gave the url to a friend of mine, and he thought that Todd's Pickle Page was
very funny. Send it to a garlic lover in your life.

I'm surprised that they're not called "Fibblesnork Wicked Garlic Pickles"...

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com