 General / 527
Re: Just got my Holiday S@H Catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:12:05 GMT

   > I just got a new US Shop at Home catalog, and it's not the

They aparantly have 2 holiday catalogs.  I got the one you speak of
(with the carolers) in the mail this week, and I got the other
about a month ago in a shipment from S@H.  This one is practically
the same as the other, except for the notations of what is sold out,
the discounted technic section, and the other items you spoke of.

Sean