 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 207
206  |  208
Subject:
FS/FT: 1980's Technic sets etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:03:42 GMT

I am having a clear-out of unsold lots from recent auctions. Prices where
given are in US$ and include shipping to the US. I am open to trade offers
and cash offers on those marked OFFERS.

6350 Pizza-To-Go, Unopened, box shelf-worn/slightly crushed. $30
1837 Freestyle 'Dairylea' set. $10
6516 Lunar buggy. $7

6054 Forestmen in tree, used but in near-mint condition, OFFERS

1972 Technic go-cart, used, fair condition, some yellowing, $15
8841 Technic go-cart, used, fair condition, $30
8843 Technic pneumatic forklift trick, used, fair condition, $40
8865 Technic super car #3, used, fair condition, OFFERS
8855 Technic amazon plane, used, fair condition, OFFERS
8090 Technic Europe-only universal set, INSTRUCIONS ONLY, OFFERS

850 Technic/Expert builder Forklift truck, used, fair condition with A2
'blueprint'-style instructions, OFFERS

854 Technic/Expert builder Go-Cart, used, fair condition with extra 8 page
building instructions for combining other expert builder sets. OFFERS.

Huw