  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) reposting the link to pic: (URL) My first impression on the castle sets is that the minifigs look cute in their new armor...so the heros are designed properly. The "villians" have a little to be desired. Another initial thought was, "Why (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Scottish Legofest!

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FE5CtA.KxE@lugnet.com... (...) OK - here it is for the record, from r.t.l, as posted by Ian: "*From:* Ian Bishop <ian@goodlife.demon.co.uk> I think those present will agree that yesterday's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.uk.sc)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Diana's various sets auction.update5

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Brickworld Announcement - Area Attractions and Food

(...) major snipage! (...) Well pointed out Brickworld team! I would like to add that in addition to the long list above there is sooo much more. ILLINOIS railroad museum-- (URL) This is literally one of the top 5 railroad museums in the United (...) (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Diana's various sets auction.update4

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Diana's various sets auction.update6

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Set 5392 - Western Accessories

Categories Part Size Color Description Quantity Animals, Reptiles Black Snake 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cavalry hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Gray Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Brown Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear White (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FS: Castle, Ninja, and Custom Minifigs

In order to concentrate on the building of my six wide fire apparatus, I'm clearing out many of the minifigs that I don't need. All of these figures are in new or like new condition. Many were purchased, assembled, and stored, never to see the glory (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Your Opinion Requested...

Well, I've gotten the Jedi Duel and the Tatooine set (Tusken Encounter?), and I have to say, they're pretty decent in terms of pieces. Jedi Duel: 2 inverse 1x8 curved slopes in light gray, a 2x8 lt gray piece, 3 lt gray droid arms, a drk gray/black (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  The good, the bad and the Ugly

Well, I hadn't bought any new Lego in a few months, so I finally went online and ordered a second Guarded Inn, a bunch of trees, and my first Blacksmith Shop. Then after watching Star Wars Episode II, I went out and bought a bunch of small sets (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Horses & Carriages for Port Brique

I've been expanding the Grand Armie of the South Pacifique, and developing some heavy artillery. Whilst building limbers, I discovered I could fit a five-wide seat between large carriage wheels. While this was all well and good for the Grand Armie, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Informal Review of 4806

Set number: 4806 Set name: Axe Cart Price paid: 2.5 USD (Actually $3, but with kmart's "buy one, get other 50% off", I bought three $3 sets so each was 2.50) Piece count: 27 Likes: -The minifig - Brown armor with bull pictures printed on torso + (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Music while building

Hi Gray (...) so (...) and (...) Not Lego releated, but Enigma has made me look at the wonderful Cathedral at the top of the hill in Lincoln UK, a nice 800 year old place of worship.. - i know Reinhard Beneke aka Ben from Germany has seen it. I will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  those crazy Vikings (Was: Viking Longship)

(...) I read that the Vikings didn't use saws to make their boats. That's pretty amazing. (...) Ha! Well, you know I'd love to, but I'd take flak from the masses for being even more of a compartmentalized dork, right? ;-) In my own defense, here's (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Diana's various sets auction.update2

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Interesting Castle on Ebay

Reference: (URL) don't think the seller can be trusted here. I don't care what he types in an email, he likely is not truthful. Here is what I believe the situation is: - All of the pieces are genuine Lego elements - The box is a genuine Lego box - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)

(...) Radagast would probably work better with wolfpack torso, brown legs, brown Star Wars cowl and cape. Reverse the torso and switch the arms around if you don't like the wolfpack symbol. For Gandalf, the gray peasant torso, find some gray arms (I (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Diana's various sets auction.update 9

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction.This is an auction of new and used lego sets.Updates are e-mailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yeah, that's easy: Because Star Wars fans online make a living of trading leaked information every single day, and they'd laugh in someone's face if it was suggested that what they were doing made them look bad as a community. They also don't (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  off-topic.debate roll call

Sure, why not.. website: (URL) (commercial... buy something!) (URL) (slushpile of poorly organized stuff) Residence: Ada, Michigan, USA, but can be found practically anywhere in the US (don't seem to travel overseas as much post 911) at any given (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>