  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1421 – 1440 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mech Bay 12

(...) Thanks, you to! Hello Eric, this is a excellent Mechbay! I "love" the design much! The old classic Space colors that you use for the building a great! And there a lot of Classic-Space Minifigs around the Mecha! I enjoy every picture in your (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I cna understand how Galidor might bea little odd from lego, but some Town Jr. sets, LOM, even Jack Stone has great parts. Lego's idea is not only build our sets, but knock our socks off by building something great with *our* parts (...) I do (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

horse
(score: 0.452)

  Annelus

Hello everyone, I have finally finished a rather large project that has occupied my time for some months now. I started building Annelus when I discovered (URL) Rotundus> and decided to emulate the creation. What I came up with was a month long (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.452)

  Mech Bay 12

Hello my friends, I am happy to share with you and present: (URL) Mech Bay 12> ==== Ryetsumaki Readiness Center (URL) Bay 12 - Front>> (URL) Bay 12 - Rear>> Dedicated to (URL) MC7> - Hands by Master Gla - 62 Bricks tall. (2 URLs) Illuminated trans (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX) !!

clear
(score: 0.452)

  Re: My identity has been stolen

(...) Ferroequinologist = The study of the Iron Horse -Harvey (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Sea Horse

(...) Very Cool! I love em! Felix (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 0.451)

  State-wide TexLUG Meeting and Public Expo

Howdy! All the AFOLs from Texas and neighboring states are invited to come see and/or join the Fall 2006 State-Wide meeting and public display in Houston! The details: When: October 7-8th 2006 Saturday 7th 10am-5pm Public Hours 1pm-5pm Sunday 8th (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.ant, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.la, lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.loc.us.ok, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars II has gone platinum

(...) Especially the bits like Luke's new hand jumping around with a mind of its own during a cut scene. My son and I have been enjoying it quite a bit (gameplay and humor). We haven't "finished" the storyline yet, and it's clear that the free-play (...) (18 years ago, 22-Sep-06, to lugnet.games, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) Hello Rene, The new ToU does seem more clear and concise, although there is one area that I think could use some clarification. At the bottom of the T&C block is the new (and IMO much-needed) sentence: "LUGNET reserves the right to cancel (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New email address - how to?

(...) I try to check at least two times per day, same with membership issues. (...) Ja, that's right. I'm currently thinking about a help section for that kind of problems. E.g., some users seems to have problems with the authentication emails, and (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Raytracing Challenge II: Remix Disco

Hi all, Well, thanks to some recent encouragement from Zach Best and at the end of the first challenge I've decided to run this again with a new model. I do hope people enter as I very much enjoy seeing the different interpretations of the same (...) (18 years ago, 21-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) I would be really happy if this particular issue would be straightend out. As have had causing a big problem with this myself, making clear what this all means would be great. I mean, I posted my MOC for sale in a theme group, with an intended (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Sea Horse

Hello Hello. Here we have an underwater MOC. A Giant Blue Seahorse. Felix Greco and his Sea Monkeys made me think up this, and i think it turned out good. here is a front: (URL) is the back: (URL) is the main folder it has more pics of the seahorse, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

horse
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) Hi Steve, things are never as bad as they seem. Though I reserve the right to cancel s.th., it doesn't mean that I make use of it, nowhere near. And for another thing: Nothing has really changed regarding this matter, it's more clear only. The (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) You're right, that's not an issue, NFW. (...) I guess I know it, one could consider it as "bad taste", but as far as I remember, it was made too simple to be seriously glorifying violence. (...) It launched a discussion, but definitive is (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Sea Horse

"Tim Deering" <deering@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Gzu7BM.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) turned (...) That's cool - love that it has a rider! -- Tom (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

horse
(score: 0.451)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

A few comments: (...) I realize that this was in the old version of the document, however I think it might be good to change it to be a bit more proactive. As in "By posting, if you are under 18, you are acknowledging that you have your parent or (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  New Terms of Use for LUGNET

Hi, due to the fact that this site is now subjected to German law, there are new ToU for LUGNET. NEW (URL) OLD (URL) The ToU are now more clear, changes are as follows: Changes in "OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS" The headline is no longer "Overview and (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

--various snippage-- (...) Thinking on this particular issue I think I would prefer an extra set of market guidelines sitting outside the main TOS. What if Factory starts paying out an authors share? Then it becomes more grey since for some people (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

Some thoughts on the discussion group terms: #7: clarify to allow use of FTX. #9.2: I think it would be reasonable to allow auction postings in groups that specifically allow them, though it should be pointed out that set of groups would generally (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

clear
(score: 0.450)

More:  Next Page >>