  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1441 – 1460 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickFest 2007 location

(...) I don't think having more than one BrickFest is a viable option. We need one event to plan and pool our time and resources into, and if we begin to splinter into "The DC BrickFest", "The Midwest BrickFest", and the "West Coast BrickFest", the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: 5 years ago - The day we all came together - 9/11/01

(...) I most probably am a troll, so you are probably answering one, but I don't think you owe any apologies to anyone about that..:-) There is no need to flame on my side, since, appearently we are exactly thinking the same about "god bless xxx". I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.general) !

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) You don't think there's anything wrong with acting like a nonprofit but operating as a private, for-profit enterprise? The IRS would like to have a stern talk with you. Not that BF has been pretending to be a nonprofit, but I don't think the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Those are all decent answers. It sounds like there's a discrepancy of tense... my comments in this thread have all been aimed at the past tense, why should an attendee of an event want to know information about what they've just attended. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: Video from a Camera Cellphone into the NXT

In article <003701c6d6bc$fe18c6...kdesktop>, Dick Swan <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> writes (...) Okay. (...) I was lacking context, and I think you are looking for a simple answer that is not yet available. (...) Interesting, I have not met any of this (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

clear
(score: 0.450)

  Re: Download BrickFest 2006 Audio

(...) THIS is GREAT !!! The recording is really clear. Thanks for sharing! regards, "THE" Diana dvirus (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Anthony, I think you may be underestimating the amount of time and effort that goes into putting something like this on. Maybe not literally thousands of hours for any one person, but for somebody like Christina or Joe and maybe others too, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) Good question about volunteers. I think it's all about what's expected up front. There are all sorts of reasons why people volunteer for things... if I was doing the same thing as somebody who had a different "deal" with an organizer, I'd feel (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GzrnFw.DAo@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email to my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

horse
(score: 0.449)

  Re: Question on which newsgroups to use

(...) Hi Ben, At the moment* I would second Tim's notion. But I can't risk to make it a clear statement, otherwise there might be similar requests in the future which are less transparent than your's. Leg Godt! Rene *I'm playing around with various (...) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  MichLUG Meeting on August 3rd

Date: August 3rd, 2002 Time: From Noon until 5 (Although it may run over by a hour or two.) Agenda: Show off MOCs and discuss new forums for future displays. Directions: to Rick's Church (2931 West Herbison Road, DeWitt, MI 48820) Get off of US-27 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

horse
(score: 0.449)

  Re: NXT Ultrasonic sensor

(...) Well, sort of. First, what the US sensor returns is the range of the nearest sound-reflecting surface: but it's not a pencil thin laser beam of sound, so the same object might be detected at slightly different angles, making the object apeear (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  My random thoughts and comments on Brickfest 2002

To all of Brickfest attendees and organizers, I had a great time! While this was my first time attending, I do know what it's like to organize these events, and how difficult it can be. Sure, there are always some complaints, but we all know how (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

horse
(score: 0.449)

  Re: What does a subpart with color=24 mean?

(...) OK, I was partly right. There actually is a standard defined for colour extensions, you can view it here (URL) it only applies to colours defined either in ldconfig.ldr, or in the part files or model files themselves. And it is still up to the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: TLG & MIT Media Labs spawn another product: PicoCricket

(...) Hmm - sorry I was not clear there, I meant are there any plans to *sell* the boards seperate from the kit. Doh.. Danny (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Would like to trade all this.......

Most of this has been put together and put back in it's original container, not played with. Heres the list: Red - 8574, 8563, 8592, 8572, 8534 X 2, Md. warrior, preist, Mcdonalds, evil shaman. Black - 8561, 8573, 8591, 8566, 8532 X 2, Md. warrior, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: APC, and IFV and an artillery vehicle

Mladen, (...) Hey thanks, I'm hoping to get some more pix of that up online some time soon! (...) Check these out, I hope they make the steering and suspension system clear enough. (URL) of the problems with giving it suspension and steering is that (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: (was some dumb argument) is something else now...

(...) Your Photoshop skills are certainly improving. The composition of that is quite good too. It seems to have a green tint to it though so I'd play with the colour levels a bit more. Also your posted pictures are too big. Try posting a shrunk (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.449)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

Try explaining the proper usage of the LEGO trademark to my 21 month old daughter. My daughter stands next to my train table, points up and chants "daydohs? daydohs?" over and over. And running the train really gets her excited. She now has her own (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 0.448)

  Re: How to stop, after running program (Ultimate RoboLab)

(...) Remember : your program is an RCX firmware. With the official firmware you would have to take off the batteries in order to reboot the RCX. This was one of the things I disliked most. So, we added the simple feature of something like (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

clear
(score: 0.448)

More:  Next Page >>