 Administrative / General / 13695
Re: Question on which newsgroups to use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 13:16:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ben Fleskes wrote:
Moving on to my specific question. Big Ben Bricks LLC is releasing a new set - a
train handcar set for sale in limited quantities.  Should I only post to
.marketplace?

Hi Ben,

At the moment* I would second Tim's notion. But I can't risk to make it a clear
statement, otherwise there might be similar requests in the future which are
less transparent than your's.

Leg Godt!
Rene

*I'm playing around with various ideas for the .market area, including group
charters and handling within the ToU. I've got help from Frank Filz so far, but
would like to hear also Kevin Salm's opinion, who is (or should be) the curator
for .market. (Final step would be, of course, a public discussion in the .admin
area to hear everybody's thoughts). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to contact
Kevin, neither through the email adress he uses in his curator role, nor via the
BL contact form. Does anybody knows how to contact him? To be honest, I've tried
several weeks ago, so maybe he was on vacation or so. Kevin, if you read this, I
would be happy to hear from you :-)