  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My Brickfest Report

Brickfest Report I noticed some people on LUGNET were wanting some news or information from Brickfest 2006. Below is a highly personalized account and impression of my Brickfest experience: The Venue ===...=== This was the first time that Brickfest (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris

(...) 1 or more of these: (URL) with a pile of clear 1x1 round plates in front to diffuse its almost-laser-like light, behind the trans-red elements. Add several of those light bricks, individually controlled, to give a throttling-up effect when (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Brickmania #03 Country Mill (Dan Siskind custom model)

Brickmania #03 Country Mill Custom Castle kitby Dan Siskind For picturs and more information on this set, see Dan's pages: (URL) no age given, intended for "intermediate to expert level builders" Pieces: 596 (Dan says and I did not bother to check). (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.reviews)

horse
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Who is Robin Hood?

I see your point, however it seems that the line between ruler and subject was not as clear as it is in today's sets. If you look at the King's Castle 6080, you would be hard pressed to say there is one particular "King" in that set. There are (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

clear, horse
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Large Tropical Hillside House

(...) I enjoyed it! Fabulous. I love the water effects with what appears to be plants and what-not underneath the clear "water" plates. The lushness reminds me of a recent trip to the Bronx Zoo where there are jungle type areas you can walk in. I (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: slight

(...) The quest for knowledge will just dissipate when we get there? A fundamental human significance--the pursuit of learning--will promptly poof when all that science can teach us is known? Yes it is a Good Thing (tm). I have said so before, and I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Large Tropical Hillside House

Ah, Mel, so beautiful! I love the waterlily pond. Looking at it closely, you've got orange starfish (and other stuff?) under the clear plates to produce the underwater effect. And as always I wonder where on earth you find some of the array of (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Large Tropical Hillside House

WOW! I could look at your house all day. But I have other things to do! Let me just pick out one of many fantastic details for special praise. Your ponds are fantastic. Placing items below the clear plates was simply genius. The ponds fit in (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  [involves Eric Sophie] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Who are you to criticise anyone about changing topics/groups/whatever? Rob at least put his post in the right place which is more than you ever manage. Yet another example of the Eric Sophie(tm) hypocrisy in action I guess. It is true he (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: Kiddicraft by Hilary Page 1947

Yes, as we can see Kiddicraft was the pre-cursor to the Lego brick. Back in 1949-50 they had only 5 colors of Lego bricks, red, white, yellow, light green, and what can best be described as "peacock blue". By 1950 TLG was releasing to their Danish (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: TUESDAY MORNING

(...) Funny, I have never heard of them either and I assumed "Tuesday Morning" was when the sale started. No need to clear my calendar tuesday morn, apparently my postal code is not a valid zipcode, who knew?? Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 0.448)

  Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions

(...) Here are what the LEGO items went for. Warning: this is a bit lengthy. Maggie C. Winning Bid Lot Num Description $60 3 (2) LEGO SPACE SYSTEM BLACKTRON "MESSAGE-INTERCEPT BASE" #6987 AND "INVADER" #6894 DATE 1987/1988 $75 4 LEGO DRAGON MASTERS (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 0.447)

  FS/T 1x1 brown plates and 2x2x3 light grey corner slopes

Hi all, I have several items available on a trade or straight sale basis. Handy for making grey 375s and the proverbial rocking horse droppings! Email me with offers and quantities required. I have many other rare new parts available. I am based in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 0.447)

  not much in Kmart?

I visited KMart at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in Brisbane today. I was not specifically on a Lego-buying mission, but since I was there, I figured I might as well pass by the Lego aisle. Well, what a disappointment. There was a sign saying 20% off (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: Well, super. After I climb all the way up onto my high horse someone comes along with a polite and articulate post (and he's Canadian, of all things!) Some great points follow: (...) "Missing link" (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 0.447)

  Re: Mindstorms software

Tom, In my last msg, I would like to clear up one misleading statement. I use Bricxcc and NQC. I don't like Graphic interfaces in lieu of "C" type programming language. Lamar "lledford" <lsrgroup@etcmail.com> wrote in message (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 0.447)

  Re: splitting some sets

(...) Hmmm...this set is a bad candidate for parting out. There are a few good small elements but the giant horse and one-piece carriage are a major drawback. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.belville)

horse
(score: 0.447)

  Re: [welcome to rtlIndiana]

(...) tell ya what... leave me rtlToronto, and you can HAVE hamLUG. heck they are WAY closer to you than that pesky Toronto place. I here good things come from Hamilton. tell ya what I'ma gonna do. Order NOW, and I will throw in ParLUGment. but (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 0.447)

  [MN] Mini-Fig Accessories posted to BRICKS - Weapons, Tools, etc.

I've posted the next batch of auctions, this time Mini-Fig accessories posted to the BRICKS site. Remember, these are part of the 10,000 plus pieces that I will be posting over the next couple of days to eBay and BRICKS. Bid often as lots can be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 0.447)

More:  Next Page >>