 Space / 40461
Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 05:26:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote: snip
   Please let me know what you think.

The mid-section is beautiful, and I love those trans-red engines. I bet if there were some light bricks inside the model, those engines would scream!!!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

1 or more of these: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=54930c01
with a pile of clear 1x1 round plates in front to diffuse its almost-laser-like light, behind the trans-red elements.
Add several of those light bricks, individually controlled, to give a
throttling-up effect when they’re turned on one at a time, in each engine.
Then it would really look like it’s gonna take off!
If you do that, don’t forget to video-record it and share the video.

sjf