 Off-Topic / Debate / 17050
Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:14:14 GMT

Well, super.  After I climb all the way up onto my high horse someone comes
along with a polite and articulate post (and he's Canadian, of all things!)
Some great points follow:

I have heard that there have been 'macro evolution' fossils found, but on
closer inspection, and with time (as with the case of the caught fish off the
coast of Madagascar, supposedly extinct for millions of years) have been
proven false or erronous or still in dispute.

  "Missing link" examples present two kinds of problems, rhetorical and
mechanical.  In many cases the question is posed this way:
  Q: Show me the link between the bunf and the tomp