 Local / Australia / 13937
13936  |  13938
Subject:
not much in Kmart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:24:51 GMT

I visited KMart at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown in Brisbane today. I was not
specifically on a Lego-buying mission, but since I was there, I figured I
might as well pass by the Lego aisle.

Well, what a disappointment. There was a sign saying 20% off Lego, but there
really wasn't much Lego, certainly not the aisle full there used to be.

Maybe they are waiting for the 20% sale to clear some old stock to allow new
stuff onto the shelves?

In comparison, the Toyworld at Indro was chocka with a good collection of
stuff including trains, the large ferrari set, some new Technics sets,
Technics motors, and all kinds of nice stuff. So much so, that I decided
that I'd buy a few items for some upcoming children's birthdays.

However, no sign yet of the new Thomas The Tank Engine sets. I have only a
few weeks to go before my Thomas-loving nephew's birthday; time is running
out ...  actually his birthday is Thursday but I probably won't see him for
a few weeks (seeing as he lives in Sydney and I am in Brisbane) so I have a
little bit of time up my sleeve.

Kerry