 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3568
3567  |  3569
Subject:
Mech Bay 12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 02:17:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello my friends, I am happy to share with you and present:

Ryetsumaki Readiness Center

Mech Bay 12 - Front Mech Bay 12 - Rear

Dedicated to MC7 - Hands by Master Gla - 62 Bricks tall.

Illuminated trans clear 48x48 base plate.

14 mini-figs.

3 days to build 10-2006.

Non-motorized elevator in the rear of the facility.

R.I.P LMHoF Dedicated to MC7

LMHoF 1x8 from Brick Fest.

Ryetsumaki Readiness Center

Enjoy! Comments welcomed.

Visit my Brickshelf Gallery

Built for the Super Sonic Ultra Fantastic Kids Day Weekend
October 7th and 8th 2006 PNC Arts Center

Eric Sophie
Biomechanical Bricks
ESLC 2006