  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 141 – 160 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  REPORT: The 1998 GREAT CREATE

(...) We (daughter Anna & I) arrived at the 6th Annual Great Create at 10:00 am Saturday. First we registered for the noon building contest and 3:00 Scavenger Hunt. No adult building contest this year—due to lack of participation—only 2 teams last (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

horse
(score: 1.615)

  Thousands of Elements Auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.615)

  RE: Re: legOS

Jim, Actually, I never thought about SEI -- I've taken one of their courses on open systems. I think they might have some good info to contribute to this thread (have we beaten the dead horse yet?). After some more research I was actually thinking (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.612)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <366163a8.4473573@lu...et.com>... (...) Yes. But I wouldn't call the serious nature of the posts over here "belief." I'd call it fact. How many flame wars have we had here in Lugnet? None. How many off-topic.debate (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.612)

  ARE YOU INTERESTED ?

Heya all ! is somebody interested in this unopened sets ? 6008 - King on horse 1555 - Santa Claus Bye. Rene e-mail: virsik@usaf.org (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.611)

  Shell promo sets and other stuff for sale

If you want to buy any of the following items for sale, please email me back as soon as possible what it is you want and how many. I have limited quantities of these on-hand, and will fill orders on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping cost will (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Mini Wild West Parts Sale

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote: Ammending the rules a bit. (...) ** Addendum: Never say I can't admit when I'm wrong. Further thought on this subject has led me to believe that some people might make small orders if they didn't have to (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.610)

  Mini Wild West Parts Sale

Well, not so mini. I've broken up 45 copies of 6712. Just going to try to do a straight sale of these parts to test the waters for the much larger sale/auction I have in mind. Here's the blurb from the webpage. You can find it at: (URL) Mini Wild (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.610)

  FOR SALE------Sets, minifigs, and misc items

Hello. I am listing a bunch of sets and pieces for sale or possibly trade. Most of the items are from the wild west system, but there are also some Witch's Magic Manor pieces and Technic sets. Price is for each item. Discounts may be given for large (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.609)

  Re: Top ten useless Lego pieces (and how to use them...)

(...) I wouldn't count hinge-plates in pairs, because there are a fair number of elements with 2- or 3-finger hinges which aren't paired -- the control lever (rod with end-stud and 3-finger hinge), the robot finger (3L rod with 3-finger hinge at one (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.609)

  RE: Semantic Shuttle Cost

Billions and billions of apologies for everyone who has flatulently semanticised, on this list and the billions of others out there. You should remember, however, that almost anyone who plays with Lego is going to tend to be meticulously semantic. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.609)

  Collection for possible sale.

Hi All, Just bought a collection of fifty sets, released between 1980 and 1992. I'll probably keep most of the town, the 4005 and the 6000 and sewll the rest once I find out which sets are complete. All came with instructions which the owner had (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.608)

  Collection find!!!

Hi All, Just bought a collection of fifty sets, released between 1980 and 1992. I'll probably keep most of the town, the 4005 and the 6000 and as well as the rest once I find out which sets are complete. All came with instructions which the owner (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.608)

  Re: After X-mas sales

I'm excited to check out my regular Wal-Mart due to what I heard some Lego reps discussing. Back in the beginning of Dec. there were 3 reps there setting up a Duplo train display and they were basically in awe as to how much Lego this Wal-Mart had (...) (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.607)

  parts i plan to do

is anyone working on the folowing parts? minifig pirates hat with skull and crossbones boat rowboat boat oar boat rigging horse horse whip minifig crossbow flag 2 x 2 with skull and crossbone spattern flag 2 x 2 with wolfmen pattern minifig torso (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.607)

  Re: LIC SW info

(...) the (...) I just realized the answer to this dilemma is staring me in the face. On top of my computer sits sets no 6709, an Indian on a horse with a headdress(1) The headdress is quite a complicated shape (lots of curvy feathers) but it has (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.606)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

horse
(score: 1.605)

  Re: Railroad 2-man pushcar?

(...) Well, I believe it's called a handcar. And, I believe gandy dancer is slang for a track worker. So called because the process of setting ties, laying tie plates, dropping rail, setting spikes, and driving them home, when properly executed by a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.605)

  Bulk brick and misc. element sale

Hi! I'd like to sell the following bulk bricks and misc. elements as a lot.  I'd rather not break it up...  This is a straight sale, not an auction per se.  All bricks and elements are in excellent condition and have not been played with, unless (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.604)

  Re: Bulk brick and misc. element sale -- UPDATE

Hi! Here's the latest bid on my bulk brick and misc. element sale -- $36. I've also added a few new items in the misc. category (can be found near the end of this message marked by NEW designation).  The original message is also here as well... I'd (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.604)

More:  Next Page >>