 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 393
392  |  394
Subject:
Mini Wild West Parts Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 22:01:36 GMT

Well, not so mini.  I've broken up 45 copies of 6712.  Just going to
try to do a straight sale of these parts to test the waters for the
much larger sale/auction I have in mind.

Here's the blurb from the webpage.  You can find it at:
http://mbr-medieval.neotown.com/cjc/auction/mini-ww.htm

Mike's Mini Wild West Parts Sale

Well, here goes another test of sorts.  Rather than pick lot sizes and
run an auction I figure I'll give the buyers a choice in how many of
each item they would like at a fixed price.  I've tried to go under
recent auction final bids for these items, so I hope people find the
prices fair.

I'm starting small to test this out, but if people like it I might
just decide to break up the rest of the many sets I have waiting like
this.  Saves me the hassle of running an auction and (hopefully) saves
the buyers some money.

Rules:

1. If you know I don't have your postal address, submit it with
the form along with the items you want.   If I don't have your address
on file and you don't submit it, your purchase will be ignored.

2. First-come, first-served.

3. Shipping will be a flat $3.00 for Priority Mail, so if you
only want one horse, this might not be the best deal you can find.
Alternately, if you order tons of items (30 horses, or something
equally bulky/heavy) shipping costs will be slightly higher, but no
higher than my own cost.

4. If you can't use the form e-mail your order directly to me at
cjc@newsguy.com - be sure to include item NUMBER and quantity desired.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide