 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 392
Re: 8838 MIB (2 pcs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:35:46 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

Larry, Larry, Larry - I think you are mistaken :-)

This DOES happen, occasionally.

8838 is the Black
and Yellow racer that came out before the one I think you are thinking
about. Still, thanks for the plug.

You are thinking of...http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8422

Indeed. They both have Shock in the name...

And I'm talking about...http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8838
So, how many of the 8838 do you have? What? None? :-)

None. But I don't strive to be Technic complete.
Really. Trust me.

Besides, it's a piece of crap set, none of the rest of you want any.
Really. Trust me. Send them to me, Ralph.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.