 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 391
Re: 8838 MIB (2 pcs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:49:07 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <366C2155.642D8DF0@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com>...
Ralph Hempel wrote:

Ralph Hempel wrote in message ...
I have 2 MIB 8838 (Shock Cycle). This early 80's set

OOPS, early 90's set....sorry

Lots of good red Technic in this set, I have 4. Recommended.
--

Larry, Larry, Larry - I think you are mistaken :-) 8838 is the Black
and Yellow racer that came out before the one I think you are thinking

You are thinking of...http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8422

And I'm talking about...http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8838

So, how many of the 8838 do you have? What? None? :-)

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,