 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 395
Re: Mini Wild West Parts Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:24:12 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Ammending the rules a bit.

3. Shipping will be a flat $3.00 for Priority Mail, so if you
only want one horse, this might not be the best deal you can find.
Alternately, if you order tons of items (30 horses, or something
equally bulky/heavy) shipping costs will be slightly higher, but no
higher than my own cost.

** Addendum:  Never say I can't admit when I'm wrong.  Further thought
on this subject has led me to believe that some people might make
small orders if they didn't have to worry about being charged a full
$3 for shipping.  So for any order involving appropriate items (small
things like pistols, etc - common sense here) I'll reverse small Lego
boxes and charge $1.00 for shipping & handling.  I'd say anything
involving more than a horse or two as far as size goes would be too
large to fit in the boxes I have in mind, so I'll have to go with the
Priority Mail boxes (and price) for larger orders.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET