 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 488
487  |  489
Subject:
FOR SALE------Sets, minifigs, and misc items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 02:20:20 GMT

Hello. I am listing a bunch of sets and pieces for sale or possibly
trade. Most of the items are from the wild west system, but there are
also some Witch's Magic Manor pieces and Technic sets. Price is for each
item. Discounts may be given for large purchases. Thanks

ITEM ITEM # QTY $

Technic Search Sub 8250 1 30.00
Giant Model Set 8277 1 35.00
Bandit Secret Hideout 6761 2 35.00
Canyon Showdown w/playstage 6799 7 8.50
Sheriff's Showdown 6712 12 3.50
Weapons Wagon 6716 6 6.00
Frontier Patrol 6706 15 4.00
Shooting Cannon Pack(2) 5134 5 7.00

Brown pinto horse 7 1.25
Brown horse 11   .75
Black horse 20   .75
Tribal Chief minifig w/headdress 6 1.50
Medicine Man minifig w/"horned hat" 4 1.25
Brown Canoe 4   .75
Sheriff minifig w/hat 16 1.00
Bandit minifig (blk shirt/pants/scarf)w/hat 30 1.00
Bandit minifig (red/gray) w/scarf and hat 8 1.00
Card shark minifig (green shirt, blk tophat) 8 1.00
Cowboy minifig (red shirt/brn vest/wht hat) 10 1.00
General minifig (soldier w/blk pants/dec. hat) 10 1.00
Lieutenant minifig (blue/blue) w/hat and scarf 15 1.00
"Grunt" minifig  (w/suspenders,scarf,hat) 10 1.00

Green dragon w/red wings and fire 3 2.50
Witch minifig w/hat and cape 3 1.50
Knight minifig w/helmet with "creature crest" 3 1.25
Knight minifig w/helmet wrap around neck 3 1.25
Knight minifig w/ "vader" helmet 3 1.25
Knight minifig w/ "smithy" hat 3 1.25
Skeleton 3 2.00
Broom 6   .40
Crystal ball 6   .25
Black dragon wing 12   .15

I also have other misc pieces from the Witch's Magic Manor as well as
many items from the wild west system. Let me know if you are interested
in a trade as well.