  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 81 – 100 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FOTD - Samsonite Era Set #704

(...) My sister recently bought a Swiss made 1200 piece tub, and I could swear blind that the bricks - are more rubbery - fit less closely together - have sharper edges than the sets I grew up with in the late 70s. On the other hand, last month I (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.066)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) coming?!? :)P (...) Dang, that is in-freaking-credible! (...) Did they have to pull special strings to get space there at the GC or does the GC welcome mega-serious builders? In any event (ha, pun), what a great display for the GC!!! (...) (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.wi.eau)

old, bricks
(score: 4.066)

  My 2nd Find Of The Year!

A few weeks back, I won some auctions, 1 of them was a large number of 1xN bricks. I was figuring, "Wow, a ton of parts to build with!" I got the parts today, after a week & a half wait, & discover about 50 Old, & I mean Old lego bricks, the ones (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 4.063)

  Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish)

This is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. We just bought a 33galuon fish tank and now have the room for some very cool ideas. Is LEGO safe for fish tanks? Will putting LEGO in the tank have any effects on the fish? Does the plastic leach (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq)

old, bricks
(score: 4.063)

  Re: My forestmen loss

Jonathan Reynolds <scorch@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fso1BF.3qs@lugnet.com... (...) charity (...) collection (...) years (...) years (...) bricks (...) the (...) People in general seem to really dislike discolored brick. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 4.063)

  Re: My 2nd Find Of The Year!

(...) maybe the decorated ones. I love my old bricks, but it's not as if you can "collect the whole series"... bowing CA, vertical ribs, horizontal ribs, side injected, top injected, innies, outies, slit tubes, 80s crossbar, octagonal tubes, round (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 4.057)

  Old Bricks... Any interest??

I have a large quantity of OLD lego bricks. Mostly white and red, some blue. They are from the early '70's or so, and have the old Lego logo on the studs. Any interest? Any value? Eric (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 4.056)

  Re: Pat Pend Parts (3P)

(...) One other thing I didn't address was the different Lego bricks. I am waiting for a large group of 1949-56 Lego bricks from a Danish seller. I will be studying them for the different types. But here is what I know of so far: 1949 No (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 4.056)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... (...) yet (...) hundreds of (...) one of (...) I have found two different types of logos on the 1x2 bricks without the stud underneath. One is very dirty and scratched and has a more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.055)

  Old bricks question?

In a recent Ebay haul of miscellaneous bricks I acquired a handful or two of what look like rather old bricks and a few plates. Most are white 2x4 bricks, with a few reds thrown in, as well as some 1x2 white bricks and 2x8 white plates. The plates (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.055)

  Re: Wheels and axles

(...) Yes, the cut-out fits into the 4.5V motor bearings ensuring a good grip. You can glimpse (if you want to :-) the cut-outs in the bearings in (URL) on non-locomotive 4 stud train wheels: (URL) and non-locomotive wheels: (URL) think all wheels (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 4.054)

  Re: Old bricks question?

(...) They were random bricks from a hodgepodge, so I'm not sure. Since the seller didn't mention any European content, I'll err on the side of domestic LEGO. There's very little warping per se, but the bricks don't snap together with the same vigor (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.052)

  Re: ABS... but which one?

(...) I don't know any of the technical specs of bricks now or then, but let me share my feelings on the subject. I know that by comparing my old childhood bricks (20 - 25 years old) to bricks I've bought in the last 5 years there is a distinct (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.050)

  New LEGO truck, 8436

Hi everyone, I just bought one of the new technic sets yesterday, the truck 8436. (URL) I really didnt like the new technic style before, I think the concept of LEGO has chanched, but now I think it was the time to try a large new set, and I have (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 4.049)

  Re: Most redundant Lego part

(...) Yes, but then TLG would need to create 1x4x4 arches if you want to make a colonnade with 1x5x4 (half arches) and the 1x4 arches. Or perhaps a 1x4x3 arch to go along with the 1x12x3 arches in a colonnade. Or if you wanted 1x6x2 arches with the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.049)

  Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

Howdy all, There has been a lot of talk via email recently about the meeting, and it was suggessted that we take it to LUGNET for the benefit of those not on the email list. So, here it is: MEETING DISCUSSIONS AT NI At the recent fall TEXLUG meeting (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

old, bricks
(score: 4.048)

  MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks (Formerly "LEGO")

MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks. Our bricks will have some of the following highly desirable characteristics: 1. This years bricks will not be compatible with last year's bricks. You will need to upgrade all of your old bricks if you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Massive FoundryDX Update

(...) Thanks. :) (...) What idealism is that? That Lego shouldn't make mecha? I think they should but I don't think they could do it justice. But hey, more parts fodder wouldn't hurt; the joints on the super battle droid are pretty cool. I just wish (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 4.048)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

I was there just a month ago and I agree with the first post by David. The bulk bricks were in the Mania club house - they were at the counter where they sell food and drinks. There was perhaps a selection of 10 different types for sale by weight (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

old, bricks
(score: 4.046)

  My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

Hi all- This is my first Castle MOC, the Drachepferd (kinda lame name, I know, but all I could think of was running "dragon horse" through The Fish [1] and using the coolest-sounding name). Used as a beast of burden and riding mount throughout the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 4.043)

More:  Next Page >>