  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 641 – 660 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) The A-Wing Fighter model looks a little weak, but looks like a good parts set. The B-Wing Fighter and Rebel Control Center looks way cool. Lotsa basic bricks, some hinge pieces. The Flash Speeder is a GREEN MILITARY VEHICLE. The irony is so (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.564)

  Re: Bulk Ordering Allowed in USA!

(...) I would say pretty trivial. All one would have to do is carry a high end digital caliper with them next time they go to Legoland Carlsbad. There is an old mold on display. From the readings on that mold, you should be able to arrive at a mold (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.563)

  Old Lego

To Whom It May Concern: I recently posted a trades wanted page here at Page 2892 listing parts to many older 60's and 70's sets that I am attempting to complete. I recently came across quite a bit of old (cellulose acetate) pieces that might be of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.563)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Does anyone think TLG would listen to some simple bucket or accessory pack requests? In other words, I am suggesting we actually compose a few bucket distributions, and a few accessory packs -- literally listing the part numbers and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.563)

  Re: Moses is Dead

(...) In general, with The Brick Testament, I readily admit to a bias in choosing which stories to illustrate. I think any Bible illustrator is going to bring a bias to their story-selection. But I would say that for the section of the Bible I am (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.562)

  Brick variations (was Re: Part variation noted)

As my journey from the Dark Ages continues, I have noticed some variations in the basic brick... o Old CA bricks have the plastic 'tear off' (aka the umbilical) on one of the short ends of the brick. Newer bricks (ABS) have the 'tear off' on one of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  Some news, thoughts and questions

After a week offline, I found over 300 posts from LUGNET/StarWars in my email. So please excuse if I repeat old "news". The Battledroid is available in Germany for 59.99 DM at all Vedes stores. The release for the other 2 droids is Feb.2000. I just (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  High praise for TLG after seeing 4288 bucket for first time

Dear LEGO, It seems there has been a lot of TLG bashing going on lately, in several threads, in various newsgroups. I must admit, I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to making complaints about the current state of LEGO. So I thought it only fair (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  clear transparent bricks -- rare or not?

As I was sorting through some old lego, yesterday, I found a 4x2 clear transparent brick and a pile or 2x2 bricks. I was just wondering if these are quite rare, and how much someone might pay for them in an auction. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

In lugnet.general Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message news:FK8Gyt.D64@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) Bucket or (...) [snip] Building on this thread from lugnet.general, if TLG was to come out with a Castle themed bucket, what (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) OK, getting closer. I went more closely through a bunch of recent messages here, scanned a few more papers, and thought more about what Seymour Papert said in his talk, then culled what seemed like the core issues and wrote down a couple (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.562)

  New newsgroups lugnet.robotics.edu & lugnet.edu

lugnet.robotics.edu and lugnet.edu have just been created. For background information on how these came to be, please see the following messages and related threads: (URL) <-- especially this one (URL) <-- and this one (3 URLs) new discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Better sets for adults

(...) One of the old regular-posters on rec.toys.lego found a factory that would produce similar-to-LEGO bricks (but not similar enough to infringe on patents) in massive quantities. We were planning on making a number of bulk purchases, but then I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Old Lego

(...) Bill, Cellulose Acetate LEGO was made from the early 1950's until 1964, when ABS Plastic took over. Unfortunately it had a tendancy to warp, but a lot of decent pieces are still in existence. The parts that are scarce are: 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Shoddy MF

Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:FKy6x4.LuI@lugnet.com... (...) though. (...) done. (...) TLG makes the bricks! They could easily have created larger saucer sections, or better yet used good old (and new) fashioned slopes. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Here's a first draft of the first few questions - comments please! Buying Lego FAQ Before reading the individual questions and answers, there are four resources you should know about which may well, between them, give you the answer to these and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Silver bricks

Allan J Smith <allanj@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:FLHIwu.1Hp@lugnet.com... (...) Just remembered, If I'm not wrong, the old 1x2 tap pieces (the one used as igniter heads in 8860 and as taps in 1970's homebuilder sets) could be found in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Lot's of responses to this. Based on everyone's comments and a couple of other things I remembered, I've revised the list. New list follows, with some comments inline and other comments following... We're now on 35 colours - close to the 41 someone (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.561)

  Re: Trans-blue pieces (was: Silver bricks)

(...) These are the only trans-blue I've seen (I got them from a 20? year old Universal Building Set): 1x2 brick (as above) 1x6 brick 2x2x2 sloped ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.560)

  The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....

I finally bought THE ULTIMATE LEGO BOOK over the weekend. And here's my 2 cents/pfennig/centimes worth.... This is a book by and about TLG. It shows many of the models built by the model shops. It gives a brief (yes brief) history on LEGO, as well (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.560)

More:  Next Page >>