 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3186
3185  |  3187
Subject:
Old Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 01:46:47 GMT

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently posted a trades wanted page here at Page 2892 listing parts to many
older 60's and 70's sets that I am attempting to complete.  I recently came
across quite a bit of old (cellulose acetate) pieces that might be of interest
in trading for the pieces that I need.  Here they are:

50 white 1x1x1 cylinders with old logo and no bottom groove that makes the
pieces fit between four studs.
40 red 1x1x1 cylinders as above
60 blue 1x1x1 cylinders as above
17 maroon 2x4 bricks (I have never seen this color before.  Color is solid with
no fading.)

I have many other more common sizes and colors of bricks and plates made of the
cellulose acetate material.  Is there any interest in these parts?

Regards,

Bill