 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3187
3186  |  3188
Subject:
Parts for sale from 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:37:08 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <3820720E.5690@mindspring.com>...
This is not a definite sale YET. A local Target has 5978 Sphynx Secret
Surprise priced low enough to make it real attractive for breaking up
for parts. I am soliciting interest in parts from this set. If I get
enough interest, I'll buy several and put the parts up for sale. If
there is a lot of interest in some of the parts, I'll run an auction for
them.

Here's a link to the inventory:

  http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/item.pml?749

Ok, I've currently got 6 sets that I will be breaking down for parts sales
this weekend. I'll be keeping a small number of parts (notably the Palm
trees, , but most are on the table. I've actually got a few more copies of
the sets which I had originally bought for my own parts breakdown, I'll
probably put some of the parts from those on the table also. There are also
a few bits from other sets that I've broken down that I'll put up (wagon
covers from 6716 Weapon's Wagon, possibly 1x2 black plates with vertical rod
pointing up).

I will probably use MA12 and other recent auctions to try and set prices.
Using this, I shouldn't have to resort to auctioning off parts.

I have received several requests already. Once I set my prices, I'll contact
anyone who has made a request, and let them know what is actually available,
and for how much. Orders will be fulfilled in the order received. If you
must have certain parts to be interested in others, please note that.

Feel free to submit additional requests before I put a formal listing up. If
I get an overwhelming response, I'll see if I can buy some more sets.

This is my first parts sale, so bear with me if there are any glitches

Frank