  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 541 – 560 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Chiles Lego Space Auction: First Lugnet Announcement

This is an auction of used Space Lego sets, all with boxes and 100% of pieces. Highlights include a Galaxy Explorer, 918, many rare European sets such as 6841 and 6874 and multiple copies of many sets. ***BE SURE TO READ THE DETAIL DESCRIPTIONS (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.591)

  Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.

(...) Yes. I remember seeing one of those once and thinking it very odd/old. A white one if I'm not mistaken. I'm in the ongoing process of separating my older looking bricks from newer ones as I come across them, so I can use older ones (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.591)

  20 year old space auction - update 3

Items will progress to Going 1 on Friday, Going 2 on Monday, sold next Friday, life permitting. *** Any item or items tradable for 12V train of any description, other offers also considered *** 885 jet buggy 1979 $20 Seth Cain 886 lunar rover 1979 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.590)

  Re: A week of Lego fun.

(...) the main floor of our home. Last week she went on a (...) building houses with me, and spaceships (I use the term (...) sorting project, and I found that having the buckets of (...) black and white 2X bricks, and came home one day to find a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.590)

  A week of Lego fun.

My non-Lego wife and I have running battles about Lego being left around on the main floor of our home. Last week she went on a business trip, and guess what took over the whole house for a week? It was great fun! My 4 yr. old daughter is finally (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.590)

  Chiles Space Lego Auction: 2nd Annoucement

This is an auction of used Space Lego sets, all with boxes and 100% of pieces. Highlights include a Galaxy Explorer, 918, many rare European sets such as 6841 and 6874 and multiple copies of many sets. ***BE SURE TO READ THE DETAIL DESCRIPTIONS (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.589)

  20 year old space auction - Going 1

All items have now moved to Going 1. Going 2 will be Monday. I have had to bring forward the end of the auction, so: *** ALL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON WEDNESDAY 1800 GMT (5 days from now) *** 885 jet buggy 1979 $25 / G1 D.Lovelace 886 lunar rover 1979 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.589)

  Re: How to tell Cellulose Acetate from ABS

Ok, I can understand most of that, though in some respect I don't agree with the blue being harder to seperate, I've got some very old blue slopes, and I can tell just by looking in the bin which ones are and aren't. They are lighter, not as much a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.589)

  20 year old space auction - Going 2

The Going 1 post to rtl duffed up on Friday for some reason, but there has been no activity over the weekend anyway. All items have now moved to Going 2. I have had to bring forward the end of the auction from Friday to Wednesday: *** ALL ITEMS (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  Re: New SW contest proposal

(...) heh But if he's a better designer then more power to him. (...) And encouraging membership in a local Lego club. (...) If I were running the contest, I'd just keep it at $5.00 for the adults, and tell the adults the prize money goes to the 16 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) It has to be reversible from the RCX brick's point of view, since there is no hardware on the RCX to forcibly reprogram its ROM. Perhaps on the PC side it is not reversible, but there is always the uninstall new, reinstall old process, which I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  20 year old space auction - any last bids before close?

This will be the last update; note that two items still have no bids against them. *** ALL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, 1800 GMT *** 885 jet buggy 1979 $25 / G2 D.Lovelace 886 lunar rover 1979 $25 / G2 Sy 889 lunar rover 1979 $25 / G2 Sy (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  Re: Why 5 to 6?

It's only a guess but perhaps they picked that sort of ratio to make sure that it would be easier for small kids to play with them - having a 1-1 ratio might be more confusing for kiddies who are just about getting old enough to work out which way (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  Re: How to tell Cellulose Acetate from ABS

Hi Gary and others who like old Lego, Its definitely the dog days of summer here in Saint Louis. I was doing the same, sorting, and finding a lot more CA pieces than I realized I had. I found a few of these white 4x8 plates with one round corner. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  General Box #1 Log

Name: Mike Walsh Place: Cary, North Carolina. (Raleigh/Durham aka Research Triangle Park) Occupation: Applications Engineering Manager Date: Tuesday 7/27/99 received (from Larry P.); Will be hand delivered to Frank Filz on or about 7/31/99 Local (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  partlist key for mrob's inventories, 19990806

This is an update of my part number database. It is provided to make it easier to use my inventories. It only lists parts that appear in inventories that I have created, or inventories created by others which I have double-checked and verified. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 2.588)

  Re: UK Jambalaya Box - Reply if you want to join in!!!!

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) A common rule for the other boxes is not to allow 1xX or 2xX bricks in common colours. Of course there is nothing to prevent decorated bricks from inclusion... now where are those old 1x4 headlight bricks.... (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.587)

  Re: the 20-year old yellow castle set (was Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) There are lots of AFOLs out there with those yellow arches (1x4x1, 1x6x2, 1x8x2). Or try eBay. Arches are often available there as well. Or go to Lugnet.Buy/Sell/Trade and you should be able to get those arches relatively inexpensively. Now (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.587)

  Re: Some window questions

(...) John, My general feeling is that "no Lego is sacrosanct" (no taboo's). Sometimes I take generous liberties with the Lego myself. You know those gaps that the 2x2 "macaroni" quarter circle bricks (as well as those 4x4 quarter bricks) leave (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.587)

  Stray pieces seeking home

Hello everyone, Alright, all you out there that know your 80s sets, help me! In my leftover brick box, I have lots of bricks that seem like they should be in a special set (ie NOT a basic set)... Some are rare/unique pieces, while other times it's (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.587)

More:  Next Page >>