  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5361 – 5380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Sensor Input Site URL Changed

Hello; As many of you know I've kept a website for information on homebrew LEGO Mindstorms Sensors since the beginning of time: www.plazaearth.com/u...i/lego.htm . Unfortunately I had to change the host and lost the URL. Here is the new URL for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: best way to attach stud to axle?

(...) well, the round plate between the studs probably won't come off, but anything attached to it will. i want to attach probably some sqare 1x1 plates or one 1x1 brick. the flex idea is not bad at all, but won't work for all bricks. all this is (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))

(...) Ahem, well, okay then:-) First off, I will say that there is no current "standard". The GMLTC used 30"x45" tables for our last layout (actually just a skosh longer on each dimension to avoid module buckling). This size is convenient because (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

old, bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Delta7 Aethersprite class light interceptor with Syluire31 hyperspace docking ring

Hey Jason, Very nice looking model! Even though it's crammed with lots of bricks and plates, it doesn't look crammed. The proportions are excellent, especially given the tiny model you used as your inspiration. It looks like you used bley for the (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Well, I'm not sure that this means that it's only the S@H dept. that's doing this, although it could be. My guess is that it's one of three things: - Accessory pack w/ Kinghts' Kingdom equipment - Bulk ordering for castle parts - Something (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Like A Rock Crawler Hauler

We've been playing around with Rock Crawlers for a while, so I finally put up a web page with a bunch of pictures and descriptions on it. (URL) addition to my Rock Crawler (and a link to John's trucks), about half way down the page, there are (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Cleaning up the main homepage

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote: [snipped quote from old message about a bug in the web interface's message-filter] (...) Yep, we got it worked out. (...) Ah. OK. Still need to sign up. Steve (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: What color are new 9V train tracks?

(...) I think all 9V track has been dark grey for a while. You might find sets in stores that have been sitting there for a while with old grey but other than that second hand (or new from BL) is the only option if you want old grey. Tim (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 0.615)

  The Metaline Falls RR

Hello all, Many of you may have already seen this, but for those who haven't, let me take this opertunity to introduce you to my LEGO model railroad project: The Metaline Falls RR. My Freelance railroad takes its name from the small town of Metaline (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Getting more colors locked.

In response to this (URL) smart move> by TLC, as well as (URL) this>, my question is: Can we get more colors locked? Also, what's the chances of getting any retired colors unretired? My 2 faves are Sand Red and Dark Turquoise. The forner is worth (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Was the last one really a year ago?

(...) pete.w (another old oldie) (...) Name: pete white Gender: despite Belville purchases, still an M Year of Birth: the year of the rat 1960 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: it is/probably being digested Location: adjacent to Great Dividing (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details

(...) I wonder whether a model file really qualifies as a "collective work" under this definition since an LDR file doesn't actually contain the parts definitions, only references to them. (Unless of course, the external parts definitions are (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Elem./Middle School Robotics

I posted the following under "Dear Lego" a few days back but in retrospect it should have been referenced here as well. I've finished this semester's lunchtime courses and am in the process of re-thinking this approach for next year. It strikes me (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 0.615)

  What color are new 9V train tracks?

Are 9V tracks still being made in old dark gray, or have they been switched to the new dark gray? (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

(...) thanks! it's nice to get that kind of feedback from someone who's not new to lego mills :) (...) yes. you can see it in my diagrams again, the cutter hangs over the table pretty far: (URL) i'm not sure yet how exactly i will manage to make it (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Train, UCS, Star Wars, Spaceport, Sopwith Camel, Outback Airstrip, and etc.

I've got 19 new and slightly used sets up for auction on Bricklink. Here's a listing of what's up for auction: Train: New Complete 4515 Straight Rails - Mint in box. New Complete 10013 Open Freight Wagon - Mint in box. New Complete 4531 Manual (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Neo-Classic-Space Freighter WIP

(...) Aaron, That's AWESOME! I want to build one of those, too! The modular freight idea is most excellent--that answers some things that I've been thinking about, too. I've been thinking about detachable fuel tanks... Same thing, really. From the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:GCyzMv.InD@lugnet.com... (...) What? You mean like I wouldnt have dreamt of e-commerce? Or they they would sell bulk bricks, which I could have done 40 years ago? Or that they might sell trains, (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: Capitol Washington

(...) Però la domanda "alla fine quanto ti è costato" è sempre un tabù ;-) E soprattutto, mandategli le istruzioni per fare la strada di bricks, che poi lo si invita a un LF!!!!! ciao RoscoPC (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 0.615)

  Re: 2007 sets: Huge RC Bulldozer and Combine Harvester

(...) I don't think so. the upper bogie looks like the backside of a small bevel gear, while the lower bogie assembly looks like it uses this: (URL) electrical connector is interesting. First, it looks stackable (there are electrical connections on (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.615)

More:  Next Page >>